Via its domain (www.ortegaezquerro.com), this website uses its own cookies and those of third parties to enable it to provide its services to the user and to enhance them. Cookies are widely used on the Internet and here you can find information about what they are, what types this website uses and about how, should you wish to, you can disable them in your browser or block their installation.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are a small file or set of data which the website installs on your browser or device when you visit its different pages, saving information about your visit. They make it easier for the user to operate and use the website, anonymously adapting the format preferences and compiling the browsing experience most suited to their interests on the basis of statistical data about use. This website’s own cookies are only associated to an anonymous user and his or her computer or device and do not provide references that could enable us to discover personal data, or the IP address. Most commonly used browsers can be configured to prevent the installation of cookies sent from this website without this impeding access to its contents, although, in some cases, the ease of browsing may be affected.
2. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
2.1. In terms of their duration:
- Session Cookies: in order to make it easier to use the website, these Cookies gather data while the user is visiting a page on the website and browsing around it. These cookies expire when the user leaves the website by finishing their session or closing the browser, and are eliminated.
- Persistent Cookies: these are browsing data which remain installed in the terminal to perform the function for which they were designed. However, they expire once they have reached their established expiry time and can also be deleted manually.
2.2. In terms of their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: these cookies allow the user to browse the web site and use the different options available on it. They control data traffic and communication. They identify the session and allow access to parts of the website with restricted access or remember the items in an order. They make the application for entry to or participation in an event. They deploy security features during browsing and they host contents for the dissemination of videos or sound. They also share contents through the social networks.
- Customization Cookies: these allow the user to access the service with certain general characteristics that are predefined on the basis of a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from which they have accessed the service, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: these enable the tracking and analysis of the behaviour of users of the website. The information they collect is used to measure activity on the website and to create user browsing profiles so as to enable improvements to be made on the basis of the analysis of use data. In our case, these data are merely statistical.
- Advertising Cookies: these cookies enable the advertising space on the website to be managed as efficiently as possible on the basis of criteria such as the edited content or how often the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: these cookies enable the management of the advertising space on the website. They gather information about user behaviour obtained by observing their browsing habits, so as to be able to develop a specific profile and show him/her advertisements based on their interests.
2.3. In terms of their publisher:
- Our own Cookies: these are cookies that we administer on this website to make it easier to browse and to gather information about its use.
- Third-party Cookies: The rest. This website uses common tools for gathering data about its use, such as the cookies produced by “Google Analytics” and similar. In the case of Google, this information, including the IP address, is stored in its Internet Servers in the USA. Google Analytics does not give us your IP address and provides an “Opt-out Browser” if you do not wish them to gather these data, which can be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
On the website, you will also find icons offering links to third parties (advertisers, social networks etc), who may send cookies from their domains when you click on them. We do not have access to these cookies and their management and control is the responsibility of these other websites. We therefore recommend that you consult their policy on cookies. Nonetheless, if you do not wish these cookies to be installed, follow the instructions here.
 Their owner is Google, Inc., with head offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. You can find information about the type of cookies they use on the following page of the Google website: http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
3. HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR BROWSER OR DEVICE REGARDING COOKIES.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/opera/Mac/2308/en/controlPages.html#manageCookies
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp8/web/change-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- Blackberry: http://help.blackberry.com/en/p9982-from-blackberry/10.3.1/help/mwa1334238823957.html
- Android: http://androidwidgetcenter.com/android-tips/how-to-enable-cookies-in-android/
In spite of the above, we are grateful for your acceptance of cookies. They provide us with useful references and enable us to enhance the content and design of our website, adapting it to your preferences as users.